Looking for a student job? join our team!
We’re looking for 2 enthusiastic BA students who have an affinity with creative writing for online purposes and/or graphic design and marketing. You’ll be working for the Maastricht University Institute for Education Innovation (EDLAB) as a news editor/ graphic designer.
Your tasks consist of:
- Writing and translating online articles, actively gaining input from colleagues, process news etc. into readable and exciting online content;
- Maintaining the website and all other media outlets EDLAB uses to communicate with the wider UM community;
- Creating visual materials (flyers, infographics, posters, logos) for the current projects and events;
- Assisting with events organization and planning.
- You are a fluent English writer and efficient communicator, who has an interest in developments and innovation in education;
- You are available for 4 hours per week on average (flexible; no fixed working hours, and available to work more hours upon request);
- You’re responsible, task-oriented and have a proactive mentality;
- You’re familiar with WordPress and the professional use of social media;
- You are skilled in working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (only for the applicants interested in becoming a student assistant for graphic design)
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter before May 9, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At EDLAB, we focus on continuously improving and innovating education at Maastricht University. In doing this, we take into account the needs, desires and ambitions of students and teaching staff of Maastricht University.
By creating a student advisory board, we want to gain better insight in the student perspective on education innovation at UM. We want to hear and understand what UM students feel and think about studying and education at Maastricht University. Participating in this board allows students to reflect on education innovation of our unique PBL system.
The student board is composed of 9 students from various UM faculties. The first board meeting will be organized in January 2019.