We’re hiring! Apply now to become our news editor!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic bachelor student who has an affinity with creative writing for online purposes and/or graphic design and marketing.
You’ll be working for the Maastricht University Institute for Education Innovation (EDLAB) as a news editor/graphic designer.
Your tasks consist of:
- Writing online articles, actively gaining input from colleagues, process news etc. into readable and exciting online content;
- Maintaining the website and other media outlets EDLAB uses to communicate with the wider UM community;
- Developing a newsletter twice a year;
- Creating visual materials (flyers, infographics, posters, logos) for the current projects and events
- You are a fluent Dutch and English writer and engaging communicator, who has an interest in developments and innovation in education;
- You are available for one day per week;
- You are responsible, task-oriented and have a proactive mentality;
- You are familiar with WordPress and the professional use of social media;
- You are skilled in working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign
Interested? To apply, please do the following:
1) Write an article about the (dis)advantages of online tools in PBL (max. 400 words)
2) Send your CV, motivation letter and the article before December 16, 2020 to: email@example.com
Interviews will be held in January 2021.