One of the most compelling books ever written by Stephen R. Covey, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, have empowered and inspired readers for over 30 years and played a part in the transformation of millions of lives, across all age groups and professions.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices.
No matter how competent a person is they will not have sustained and lasting success, unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others and continuously improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team and organizational effectiveness.
During this masterclass, students will be introduced to (most of) the 7 Habits via an intensive masterclass that fits the principles of effectiveness both for professional life and for personal development.
- Habit 1 “Be proactive”: Participants will focus and act on what they can control and influence, instead of what you can’t.
- Habit 2 “Begin with the end in mind”: Participants will define clear measures of success and a plan to achieve them.
- Habit 3 “Put first things first”: Participants will prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Habit 4 “Think win-win”: Participants will collaborate more effectively by building high-trust relationships.
- Habit 5 “Seek first to understand then to be understood”: Participants will influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives.
- Habit 6 “Synergize”: Participants will develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
- Habit 7 “Sharpen the saw”: Participants will increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewing activities.
PREMIUM: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
All spots have been filled.