The problem with our brain is that it needs to be able to focus on the task at hand and that’s hard when there’s so much going on. If you’re stressed, lack a good overview, or your life is just an all-around mess, it’s probably hard to excel at anything. In order to overcome this, you should:
- know how your brain works to steer it away from procrastination, “multitasking”, and distractions (e.g. a pesky social media habit);
- know how your brain processes information;
- streamline all the work that is coming at you (emails, homework, assignments, papers etc.);
- plan ahead for the large tasks so that you don’t have to do everything at the last moment;
- keep a good overview and decide what to focus on.
In the Time-Management workshop, we promise you one thing: we are going to cover all of these subjects (and more) in a non-boring fashion. You will be provided with ready-to-use insights and practical tips on how to stay on top of things with the use of the latest insights and technology (you may expect many useful suggestions for how various specific apps can adequately support time management).
Honours+: Time Management
Sign up below...
|0 Filled, 12 remaining: Sign up »|