Playing with ChatGPT
Hello it’s me… ChatGPT: What exactly are Large Language models and what does that tell us about the challenges and opportunities for teaching at university
- Learn about how Large Language Models work
- Learn about its strength and weakness
- Learn about the legal issues
- Discuss the implications for scientific (code) writing
- Work on possible changes in your teaching and assessment
- Possibly discuss implications for sentience and consciousness
This activity will be offered on-site (at EDLAB) on and you can sign up for a session below.
This activity may count towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) if relevant to your situation.
About the trainer
Michael Capalbo has a wide range in his interests and background. He has a Master degree in Educational Psychology, a Ph.D. in computational neuroscience, does research into the human brain and personalized assessment. He is a BBC public speaking competition winner, a Comenius Senior Teaching Fellow and teaches at the faculty of psychology, the university college and at the faculty of computing sciences. In his last role, he has taught about Large Language Models, like GPT, for years.
Sign up below...
|14 Filled, 1 remaining: Sign up »