EDLAB Advisory Board
The Advisory Board-members give educational input, reflect on innovative ideas and assess EDLAB project proposals. Through the EAB, EDLAB also aims to reach out to potential project participants and build a UM-wide community of practice.
The EAB aims to meet once every 6-8 weeks.
EDLAB Advisory Board Members
EDLAB Advisory Board members help to:
- Preserve the connection between their faculty and EDLAB
- Gain insight into innovative ideas and interests in their faculty
- Review and assess innovative ideas and project proposals
- Promote EDLAB results and events within their faculty
- Maintain communication with their faculty’s educational communities of practice and vice-dean of education
Arie van der Lugt
Harro van Lente